FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

man seeking woman cast 2017

 
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Rolandus.org -> SOS!
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Михаель



Зарегистрирован: 22.05.2026
Сообщения: 2528

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 23, 2026 9:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: man seeking woman cast 2017 Ответить с цитатой

Hello, visitor!

Article about man seeking woman cast 2017:
�Man Seeking Woman’ Reboots To Look At One Adult Relationship From Inception To Wedding – TCA. This season of FXX’s Man Seeking Woman is a major reboot, creator Simon Rich described to TV critics today at TCA. “This season, I really wanted us to challenge ourselves to take a much bigger swing than we had before,” Rich said.

>> ENTER THE SITE <<


“Fortunately I work for John Landgraf, I asked his permission to completely reboot our show. I wanted it to be way more ambitious this year. Instead of focusing on issues like blind dates and office crushes, I wanted to examine an adult relationship from inception to wedding day, to be completely serialized, and at least half of the episodes to feature a female protagonist.” Rich said he also asked to “expand to show’s world,” doubling the cast and bringing in new writers and directors. Rich reported that Landgraf’s response was:”Cool.” Katie Findlay, who plays Jay Baruchel’s love interest this season, reports “the internet is really excited” about her casting.













man seeking woman cast 2017
Вернуться к началу
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Показать сообщения:   
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Rolandus.org -> SOS! Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

 
Перейти:  
Вы не можете начинать темы
Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете голосовать в опросах


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Яндекс цитирования